Thank you!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Thank you!

Postby admin » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:41 am

Thank you to every member of stlwed and an extra special thanks to our amazing moderators. This year stlwed.com turned 15 years old, and so much has changed in our lives and in the topics of discussion on this forum. I feel the time has come to move on to new things. I plan to shut down the forum sometime this spring, but wanted to give you time to say goodbyes or find new ways to stay in touch.

The mods have graciously offered to help form a group on FB for those of you who want to stay in touch. If you’re interested in joining please send a PM to myself, Katie, or Jennelled with the email address tied to your FB account.

Thanks again,
Liz
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thank you!

Postby Jacoby2Seelen » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:21 am

Holy Cow, 15 years?! How is that possible

THANK YOU! See you all on FB. =D
Trisha and Ric
November 12, 2005
Jacoby2Seelen
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Fall

Postby Mary K » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:01 pm

Thank you for all of your time and efforts over the years!

I like the idea of a FB group! :)
Image Image
Mary K
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Fall 2009

Postby admin » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Jacoby2Seelen wrote:Holy Cow, 15 years?! How is that possible

I know right? Where did the time go? :dontknow:
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ame » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:37 am

admin wrote:Thank you to every member of stlwed and an extra special thanks to our amazing moderators. This year stlwed.com turned 15 years old, and so much has changed in our lives and in the topics of discussion on this forum. I feel the time has come to move on to new things. I plan to shut down the forum sometime this spring, but wanted to give you time to say goodbyes or find new ways to stay in touch.

The mods have graciously offered to help form a group on FB for those of you who want to stay in touch. If you’re interested in joining please send a PM to myself, Katie, or Jennelled with the email address tied to your FB account.

Thanks again,
Liz

15 years! Holy cow. Well thanks for all you have done for all these years. I think you have my email address, but if not I can resend.
Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
ame
Level 18
Level 18

Wedding Date: Summer 2005

Postby cardinalkite » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm

We must've been in high school when this all started?! 15 years! :shock: Thank you for everything over the years. This has been an amazing place.
Danny: [after a boy goes missing at Yankee Stadium] This would've never happened at Shea.
Vivian: It's so sad how bitter Mets fans are.

-Without a Trace

http://www.leftturnyieldongreen.blogspot.com
cardinalkite
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Spring 2006

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On