Friday! (IN FEBRUARY FINALLY!)

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Friday! (IN FEBRUARY FINALLY!)

Postby jennelled » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:22 am

Seriously, January would. not. end. But now it's Friday! And February! What's up?
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Friday! (IN FEBRUARY FINALLY!)

Postby jennelled » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:37 am

Today: Working, per usual. :) I need to order groceries. We're also debating a new coffee table, working on our modsy design. I just can't decide! Change is so hard.

Saturday: I've got a hair appointment in the afternoon.

Sunday: I'm taking Audrey and two of her friends to the American Girl cafe to celebrate her birthday (Tuesday)! We got her the doll of the year, Blaire - she's really not huge on dolls, but enjoyed getting her first AG doll last year (Luciana). I don't plan on getting her one every year for her birthday, but she loves that Blaire lives on a farm and has red hair. While we're there, Matt and the little girls (we call them the C babies at home, because of their names!) are picking up his mom from the airport. She retired (yesterday!!), and she's spending the week with us for Audrey's birthday.
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby LizAnn » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:49 am

Today: Working, then hopefully a nice, relaxing evening at home. I have a time for dinner meal defrosting so dinner should be mindless.

Tomorrow: Flying spider in the morning for tot time, then home for lunch and nap. The in laws are all coming over for dinner to celebrate my husband's birthday. I am excited because we normally go to a restaurant, which can be difficult for the kids. This way they can run around and play while the rest of us chat.

Sunday: Hopefully enjoying some time outside and then hockey practice in the afternoon. We will probably watch the super bowl, but we don't have any real plans for it. We got a new couch for our basement, so maybe we will work down there a little more and move some toys down to the play room and out of our living room!

I am actually hoping to get our house organized enough to take some pictures for modsy! I really want to do it!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Postby maygirl » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:58 am

Jenelle- my girls are obsessed with Blaire! I am so bummed we don't have an AG store in St. Louis any more.

Today: we had a play date with our MOPs small group this morning and now one of Kaitlyns friends is over to play while her mom is at the doctor. We need to run to the store before the big girls get off the bus. Tonight we may have one of Kayla's friends over for a sleepover.

Saturday- hopefully something outside! In the evening we are going over to have a game night with the family of one of Karley's school friends.

Sunday- no super bowl for us. I think we are going bowling for my BILs birthday and then maybe out to dinner.
maygirl
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Spring 2008

Postby k.linn » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Today: I’m just waiting for the parking lot to clear out so I can get my babies! I was home with them the past two days and they were all driving me nuts, but of course I missed them like crazy at work all day today. I have a bunch of grading to do tonight and am going to watch a movie with the kids while P works on a new table.

Tomorrow: little kids are having valentines pics taken and Audrey has futsal. Tomorrow night she’s staying at a friends, and I’m trying to convince p to go out to dinner. He has a client that gives him a Sizeable GC to Joey b’s every year and we haven’t spent the past three years. It’s just far abs I hate eating with all of the kids at prime dinner time. Lol.

Sunday: Super Bowl party at our house!
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby Leann » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:28 am

Friday: I was supposed to go to Pilates with a friend, but she cancelled. It was snowing and cold, so I just did a video at home and watched Netflix. Matt and I went to lunch when he got home from work.

Saturday: Lily has a birthday party. We might go to the household recycling center.

Sunday: We need to book a car and hammer out plans for our upcoming St Louis trip!
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On