FRIDAY!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

FRIDAY!

Postby LizAnn » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:03 am

Happy Friday! What is everyone up to this weekend?
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Re: FRIDAY!

Postby Mary K » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:00 am

Disinfecting my house after my son came home early from school with a stomach virus yesterday. I think it was a 24-hour bug, but there was just.so.much.puke! :bad:

I don't plan on doing too much other than that. We're taking care of our neighbor's dog on Saturday since they're going to be gone all day. She's a cute little black lab that gets along well with my 2 big dogs so we usually just let her hang out at our house instead of leaving her home alone and going over to let her out & feed her.
Image Image
Mary K
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Fall 2009

Postby jennelled » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:23 pm

Today: Leaving work early (shocking, I know) to go see Audrey and Clara in a play! Then we'll head home for dinner, I'll put the baby down, and Matt is taking the big girls to Bingo night at the elementary. When they get back, I'm meeting some girls for margaritas. Much needed.

Saturday: I promised the girls I'd take them to the library, so we're hitting up story time.

Sunday: No real plans! We need to finalize what new furniture we're buying for our living room redo. Maybe we'll go to a couple of furniture stores instead of buying it all online.
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby LizAnn » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:40 pm

Today: Work. Hopefully leaving a little early, but who knows...

Tomorrow: I want to take the kids to Skyzone or Flying Spider. They need to burn off some energy from being cooped up for so long! We will see though. Hopefully getting a little shopping in too!

Sunday: Stay home, clean, laundry... Then hockey practice in the afternoon. Depending on the little one's mood, she and I may skip this week.

It is nice to have a weekend with no real plans!

Jennelle, is this furniture buying as result of your Modsy experience? How did it go? Do you recommend it?
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Postby jennelled » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:18 pm

LizAnn wrote:Jennelle, is this furniture buying as result of your Modsy experience? How did it go? Do you recommend it?

Yes and yes! I've been telling everyone about it, because I'm so happy. I'll create another post with a review!
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Postby Leann » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:27 am

Friday: The youngest just started all day nursery on Fridays, so I made the most of my alone time with Netflix. Then we just had a chill night.

Saturday and Sunday: Not much planned. Matt wants to reorganize and move the bookshelves, so that will take some time. Last weekend I did a Marie Kondo on my clothes, so I'm keen on doing more like that.
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Postby *K » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 am

Leann wrote:Friday: The youngest just started all day nursery on Fridays, so I made the most of my alone time with Netflix. Then we just had a chill night.

Saturday and Sunday: Not much planned. Matt wants to reorganize and move the bookshelves, so that will take some time. Last weekend I did a Marie Kondo on my clothes, so I'm keen on doing more like that.

...And I think you have officially adopted a British vocabulary! ;) I know everything you said above is said in America but the last part definitely sounds British to me!
*K
Level 15
Level 15

Postby Leann » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:41 am

*K wrote:...And I think you have officially adopted a British vocabulary! ;) I know everything you said above is said in America but the last part definitely sounds British to me!

:laughing:
I have acquired some words and phrases. The older two kids definitely have accents, which is adorable. One day Miles said, "I would jolly like that!"
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On