Happy Last Friday of 2018!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Happy Last Friday of 2018!

Postby jennelled » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:39 am

What's the plan, girls?
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Happy Last Friday of 2018!

Postby k.linn » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:43 am

Today: cleaning all day! I might venture out to Costco, but going solo with all 4 sounds less than awesome, so I might wait. Tonight I’m going to the gym and p and I are going to watch a movie after the kids go to bed.

Tomorrow: Our cousins/besties are coming over to hang out. I’ll probably do some Christmas returns.

Sunday: Audrey has futsal at 9. I’ll stay home with the others (our kids are generally late sleepers) since getting a nap will be tricky as we have a family Christmas party at noon.
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby jennelled » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:08 am

Today: Working (from home) and shuffling kids to and fro the doctor. :dontknow: Clara's been complaining of ear weirdness for over a month. The pediatrician said the tube is coming out, but I took her to the ENT today just to be sure and because it's still going on. Apparently the tube is out but stuck to the ear drum with crusty wax? Gross. I'm supposed to use peroxide 2x/day for 10 days and see if it falls out on it's own, or at least at that point it will be soft enough for them to remove. Corinne has a well visit (15 mos) this afternoon, but hasn't been well. I'm planning on skipping the vaccines for now but want the checkup!

Saturday / Sunday: No set plans! We're going to do our latest Raddish box and I told Audrey we could see the Grinch. I will probably start disassembling Christmas and get on with my annual "I want to redecorate the house" exercise. :laughing:

Monday: Kids are going to daycare for a short day (they close at 4), and I took a vacation day to do whateverrrrr I want. Matt mentioned taking the day off for a day date and I pretty much told him to back off my time. Ha! Making appetizers and the like to celebrate NYE at home.

Tuesday: Probably more de-Christmasing.
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Postby *K » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:34 am

Today: I am going to work for a bit just to give my assistants their gifts. Then we're going to shop and go to dinner.

Saturday: I am having brunch with a group of girls from my first 'real' job, including one who has moved away and is back in town. In the afternoon we have a birthday for my nephews. My sister combined three birthdays into one -- they have birthdays Dec. 26, Dec. 29 and Jan. 2 and finally combined this year. In the past, Christmas week was basically taken over by their birthday parties.

Sunday: No plans. I need to get in a workout so I'll probably run.

Monday: We never go anywhere on NYE, mostly because we have kids but also because I don't trust anyone driving on NYE. This year we have early reservations at Katie's Pizza & Pasta.

Tuesday: No plans but I'm going to try to hit a workout class in the morning.
*K
Level 15
Level 15

Postby jennelled » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:47 am

*K wrote:Monday: We never go anywhere on NYE, mostly because we have kids but also because I don't trust anyone driving on NYE.

Our local PD put out a note that it's the most dangerous stretch of time to be on the roads of the entire year. Crazy! I'm perfectly content to stay safe at home.
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Postby LizAnn » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:42 pm

I am working today, but hoping to head out of here a bit early.

Tomorrow we have a birthday party, and Sunday we are visiting with family and have hockey practice.

I took Monday off and I am keeping the kids home. We are going to get junk food and watch movies that night! Safe at home is our plan too!

Tuesday we will probably try to get the house back in order. It looks like a toy store has exploded in our living room currently.

I hope everyone can close out the year on a good note!
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Postby Leann » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:51 am

Friday: We went to the store to grab a few things we probably didn't really need. Matt and I had a few drinks at home and ordered takeaway after the kids went to bed.

Saturday: It's a lazy day so far, but we're planning to do some tidying and take the kids to the glow at the local gardens.

Sunday: Hopefully planning two trips for the first quarter of 2019 (including our first trip home since we've moved). We also need to pay for the kids' school and see which extracurricular activities they want to be in next term.

Monday: Celebrating Miles' birthday with McDonald's lunch and baking a cake. He'll get to direct the plans of the day, so we'll probably be sitting around at home while he plays some video games.

Tuesday we'll have to take down Xmas decorations. Matt is back to work on Wednesday, and we're hosting a play date, so I need things marginally clean.
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On