Thanksgiving weekend!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Thanksgiving weekend!

Postby LizAnn » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:22 am

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is off work today (I'm not!)!

What is everyone up to this holiday weekend? Any Thanksgiving weekend traditions?
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Re: Thanksgiving weekend!

Postby jennelled » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:58 am

Today: We're headed to lunch on the Hill and then the zoo! Tonight we're learning to make pies from Matt's uncle's mom who makes THE BEST PIES OF ALL TIME.

Tomorrow: Brunch at my dad's, lunch at Matt's aunt's, and then dinner back at his parents (where we're staying).

Friday: Lunch at my sister's.

Saturday: Heading home! We're thinking of stopping and spending some time at Opryland Resort because they have an awesome Christmas event.
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby k.linn » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:44 am

Today: last night I took Audrey and her bestie to the melting pot and today we’re seeing the nutcracker movie. This afternoon Micah is going to a friends and I’m dragging Audrey errand running. Tonight I have a girls night (dinner and going to see A Star is Born.”

Tomorrow: we’re hosting thanksgiving so I guess I need to cook! All of our family is coming over at 2.

Friday: polar express with my parents

Saturday: Audrey requested getting her ears pierced and clothes shopping in lieu of gifts (that seems so old!) that night our town puts on a country Christmas event.

Sunday: Aud’s 9th birthday! The kids have Christmas pictures and I’m crossing my fingers that the awesome dresses I preordered way back in September somehow make it in time. If not, I guess I’m shopping this weekend!
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby *K » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:54 am

jennelled wrote:Today: We're headed to lunch on the Hill and then the zoo! Tonight we're learning to make pies from Matt's uncle's mom who makes THE BEST PIES OF ALL TIME.

Tomorrow: Brunch at my dad's, lunch at Matt's aunt's, and then dinner back at his parents (where we're staying).

Friday: Lunch at my sister's.

Saturday: Heading home! We're thinking of stopping and spending some time at Opryland Resort because they have an awesome Christmas event.

How is your sister?
*K
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On