Laser hair removal

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Laser hair removal

Postby lurinmichelle » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Anyone have any experience they can talk about with laser hair removal? I'm specifically thinking about doing it for the bikini area, but looking for recommendations on places in St. Louis, do/don'ts, etc. I'm very prone to razor bumps despite trying various measures to prevent, and just looking for an alternative before next summer :)
lurinmichelle
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2010

Re: Laser hair removal

Postby k.linn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 am

I had it done about 10 years ago (bikini and underarms). Hormone disruptions can affect it, and after 4 kids I do have regrowth, but it’s really fine and I only shave maybe 1-2 times per month. I had sensitive underarms and this was a game changer. I’ve heard it works best on dark haired/fair skinned people. I can’t give you a rec because my place was closed down and the owner arrested for a lot of improper ----/inappropriate touching/taking pics of clients.
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On