Happy Friday!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Happy Friday!

Postby jennelled » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:39 am

The first Friday of the all-encompassing holiday season! :yahoo:
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Happy Friday!

Postby LizAnn » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:05 am

Happy Friday! Finally!

Today, work! Closing out my time for the close of fiscal year and checking that off my list! Hopefully I can be really productive so I don't have to work during naps this weekend!

Tonight, scrambling to get outfits together for family pictures tomorrow. Also, baking cupcakes that my lovely husband volunteered me to make for his family gathering.

Tomorrow, pictures in the morning! Then probably stop at a park or something fun on the way home. BBQ with the in laws after nap.

Sunday, in the morning we will take down Halloween and start putting Thanksgiving decorations out! Hockey at 4:40, then dinner with the in laws after. Praying we can get home and get the kids to be on time!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Postby jennelled » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:28 am

Today: Working! Pretty chill day, actually. A nice change of pace.

Saturday: I was supposed to go to a pop up shop to benefit Charlotte Robson, but I don't really want to pay to go shop, sooooo.... Taking down the Halloween decorations? :)

Sunday: Nothing! What a glorious weekend. I need to plan out our holiday events, and maybe I'll finally get around to ordering our Christmas cards.
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby Leann » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:02 am

Friday: The kids and I all had dentist appointments, which basically took the whole day. Matt and I got our latest gin subscription box, so we ended the day with a couple of gin and tonics.

Saturday: Celebrating Bonfire Night at a local golf club. There are fireworks, bouncy castles, and treats. The kids love it.

Sunday: Nothing much, trying to get a few house jobs done.
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Postby k.linn » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:39 am

Friday: left work early, came home and crashed. Not even two weeks in and I’m struggling to find time in the day that doesn’t involve me working or preparing to work/get the kids ready for school. Ugh.

Saturday: it’s opening day of duck season so Phil got up at 3 to head out and will likely be back mid afternoon. We have friends coming over this afternoon.

Sunday: church and then soccer (as always!)
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On