Friday Again!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Friday Again!

Postby jennelled » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:04 am

I woke up in the middle of the night and was convinced today was Tuesday. =P~ TGIF!
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Friday Again!

Postby LizAnn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:29 am

Woo Hoo! Happy Friday!

Today, work, work, work... Splitting my time between our Clayton and downtown offices. Although I may try to work from home this afternoon instead of Clayton. We will see if I can manage it.

Tonight, taking Jennelle's advice and going out with some friends. Hopefully a little night out will help me get out of this major funk I have been in!

Tomorrow, Pumpkin Patch in the morning and Grant's Farm in the evening.

Sunday, probably work in the morning, and then hockey practice in the afternoon. And all the other Sunday tasks... laundry, cleaning, getting ready for the week...

Have a great weekend everyone!
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Re: Friday Again!

Postby jennelled » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:14 pm

I hope you have fun tonight!

Today: Working. I went to the eye doc and my Rx changed enough to need all new lenses, so that was an awesome expense. My direct report is off today so I had to do a daily thing he does for the first time, and OF COURSE the CFO has questions. :| I think I've got it figured out, though! I had a team building potluck with my new department. Still not thrilled to be in the department, but I do like the people so there's that. I'm hoping to leave a little early today. It's rainy and cold and kind of miserable, which is the perfect snuggling / TV / warm meal weather!

Saturday: Jazzercise class to benefit the Robson family, and then maybe a Haunted Trail with the kids at a local park.

Sunday: Pumpkin carving!
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On