FriYAY!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

FriYAY!

Postby jennelled » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:16 am

What's up, ladies?
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: FriYAY!

Postby jennelled » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:18 am

Today: Working (lots of changes after the layoffs last week, but I'm in a much better headspace!). I'm leaving a little early to get ready because we have Hamilton tickets tonight!! :yahoo: We have dinner reservations at a swanky new restaurant beforehand. I am really excited!

Saturday: Hair appt in the afternoon, then quickly celebrating my mom's birthday before she heads to the airport. She'll be in London for a week or two for work.

Sunday: Hopefully a pumpkin patch!
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby k.linn » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:14 am

Today: meeting my bestie at the mall with our youngest kiddos. Apparently I need to go buy Micah some pants since he doesn’t have a single pair that fit (I swear they did just a month ago!) Tonight I need to go pick up a cookie order and work on straightening the house. I have to wrap up some projects I started with my silhouette, too. (Exciting night. Lol).

Tomorrow: pumpkin patch in the morning. We need to pick up various food orders for Sunday at some point. For once, we have no soccer all weekend. It feels weird!

Sunday: Malachi’s baptism! We’re hosting a small luncheon at our house after.

The kids have all of next week plus the following Monday off, so we’re going to try and cram in a lot (zoo, grants farm, arch, etc. Audrey is also going to help me set up my classroom, which she is SO excited about).
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby maygirl » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:44 am

Today: I had scheduled outdoor fall pictures for the kids tonight at 5:00, but it is supposed to be 43 degrees and rainy at the time, so I don't think that is happening...

Tomorrow: 2 soccer games, and then maybe doing the pictures late afternoon.

Sunday: Church/PSR, and then another soccer game.

Hoping to fill in the rest of the weekend with some projects around the house. I'm also trying to figure out a seasonal job. Deciding if I want to go back to kohls or try something different this year.
maygirl
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Spring 2008

Postby Leann » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:08 pm

Friday: It started off with a rough morning. One of the straps in Clara's car seat isn't working properly. Matt fixed it enough to get them to school, but we'll be getting a new one this weekend. Then Miles pulled a curtain rod out of the wall. Luckily I had a hair appointment, so I got much needed me time after I dropped everyone off at school. The rest of the day was boring, and I went to bed early.

Saturday: Grocery delivery, and a friend might stop by with her kids. Tonight I'm going out with my friends, yay! And we're planning a spa day for next month -can't wait!

Sunday: No plans, probably working around the house (like fixing the curtain rod).
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On