Friday

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Friday

Postby jennelled » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:10 am

What's up?
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Friday

Postby jennelled » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:12 am

Y'all. We got back from our Disney cruise last Saturday, and I had a few texts that layoffs were coming at work this week. Everyone knew, and we were basically all dreading Thursday afternoon. I'm still here, but my job is changing (a lot!!), and a lot of my friends were let go. It's a rough, rough day.

Saturday we're heading down to Columbia to see Mizzou play USC. It will be fun, but my mom is watching the girls so I'm sure I'll hear complaints all day.

Sunday we plan to do the September Raddish box and finish decorating for Halloween.
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby k.linn » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:59 am

Ugh. I’m sorry—that stinks!

Today: I’m in a crappy mood. I extended my leave (was supposed to return next week) until the end of October and I’m trying so hard to enjoy these last 2.5 weeks but my sub keeps emailing me and I feel like things are going up in flames right now. I’m tired of dealing with problems when I’m not there and it’s making me dread going back. I’m also 1 week into dealing with Walmart’s crappy customer service (should’ve known, but the bed was $200 cheaper there!). They sent us the wrong color, I shipped it back, someone there signed for it, but now they can’t find it and won’t send the correct bed until they do. I ordered h a big girl bed on 9/15 and who knows when we’ll have it! Rants over (sorry)!

The bigs had a bubble run at school today and it’s early release, so they should be walking through the door any minute. No plans tonight, but I’m spending some solo time as p has had a busy work week and it’s been just me all day/night for the past week + and I. Am. Losing. It.

Tomorrow: p has a golf tournament and I’ll probably try to get the kids out of the house.

Sunday: church and cleaning the house like a madwoman. One of my hs best friend’s wife texted me that they will be in town and want to come over and meet up. We haven’t seen them since Audrey was a few months old, so I’m looking forward to it!
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby meps413 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:34 pm

We just got back from a road trip to West Virginia, so we are decompression a bit :laughing:
Stella is staying with my parents tonight, so we have a breather from the three-nager, which is cool. Unfortunately, we are using this time to go visit a church friend. She is in hospice with terminal brain cancer, and doesn’t have much longer. So that’s a bummer.’
Sunday is just church, then going to my parents for lunch, and collecting the toddler
Mary & Martin 9.25.2010

meps413
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Fall 2010

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On