Fri-Yay!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Fri-Yay!

Postby k.linn » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:35 am

I beat Jennelle to it this week! Guess you have better things to do ;) So jealous of your cruise! Have fun!

What’s happening this weekend, ladies?
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Re: Fri-Yay!

Postby k.linn » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:42 am

Today: my kids don’t have school. The littles are still asleep. Hadley started climbing out of her crib last week and the bed I ordered her won’t be here until wed. Last night the older 3 wanted to sleep together. Terrible idea. She kept getting out of bed and they let her out of the room so we found her playing in the bathroom sink at 3 am. Today I’m making a post office run (I’ve been selling the kids’ old clothes on fb and it’s awesome!) of all the stuff I sold this week and taking the kids to my parents so I can meet up with my coworkers. There’s a new winery down the road from us that I haven’t been to and they’re going to for lunch, so Malachi and I will join and then spend the afternoon running errands until p brings the rest of the gang back.

Saturday: soccer games and birthday parties. I feel like that’s every weekend for us right now.

Sunday: I’m meeting a friend for yoga and brunch at the winery and then we’re taking the two older kids to six flags while my in laws take the younger ones to some parade.

Also, a big yassssssss to the cooler forecast this weekend! Give me fall!
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby Mary K » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:08 am

Today: Running out at lunch to pick up a present for a birthday party tomorrow. When I get home from work I have to do some laundry and then plan to relax.

Sat: Birthday party at Bounce U for one of Joseph's classmates. Then helping DH with demo-ing our kitchen floor. We just put laminate in our living room and we're extending it down into the kitchen. Eventually we want to do nice hardwood and tile, but our dogs (10 month old lab and lab mix) decided to eat our carpet and linoleum so we have to do something in the meantime. :shock:
Here they are with some of their handiwork.
Dogs and floor.PNG
Dogs and floor.PNG (72.52 KB) Viewed 8324 times

Sun: Not exactly sure--it depends on how far we get in the kitchen.
Image Image
Mary K
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Fall 2009

Postby Mykingdomforahorse » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Left work early because I was sick.

I'm supposed to go to the gym in the morning. Then A has soccer. I'm so glad I'm not going to melt on the sidelines this week.

Sunday I'll tutor one kid but otherwise nothing.
Mykingdomforahorse
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2005

Postby Mykingdomforahorse » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Oh yeah, I'll also be stalking jennelle because I still have 180 days to go. :cry:
Mykingdomforahorse
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2005

Postby *K » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:29 pm

I ran a half this morning. It was a great race! Now we are babysitting. I forgot how calm it is when you have a new baby snuggled on you! Tomorrow we are sending one to a birthday party and shopping for party supplies for the other.
*K
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On