Easy buffalo chicken

(soups, salads, sandwiches, etc.)

Easy buffalo chicken

Postby LeMoNBaBy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Easy buffalo chicken (3 ingredients)
3-4 chicken breasts
1 package of dry ranch mix
1/2-1 bottle hot sauce (sybergs wing sauce has been recommended but not necessary) add as much sauce as you prefer :-)

Put all 3 ingredients in crock t on low 6-8 hrs...shred chicken and add to sauce...serve on buns with ranch/blue cheese/shredded cheese...or really I will just eat the chicken plain :blush:

SlowCooker
LeMoNBaBy
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Fall 2008

Re: Crockpot chicken recipes!!

Postby Mary K » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am

LeMoNBaBy wrote:Share your favorite 2 crockpot chicken recipes!

1- Easy buffalo chicken (3 ingredients)
3-4 chicken breasts
1 package of dry ranch mix
1/2-1 bottle hot sauce (sybergs wing sauce has been recommended but not necessary) add as much sauce as you prefer :-)

Put all 3 ingredients in crock t on low 6-8 hrs...shred chicken and add to sauce...serve on buns with ranch/blue cheese/shredded cheese...or really I will just eat the chicken plain :blush:

I made this yesterday with frozen chicken tenderloins and they were cooked enough for me to shred in about 4 hours on low. We used it for sandwiches on ciabatta rolls with provel cheese. Yum!!!
Image Image
Mary K
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Fall 2009

Re: Easy buffalo chicken

Postby Phlpns314JLF » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:18 am

Sounds similar to the buffalo chicken dip recipe I use. Only, I add a block of cream cheese. Makes it nice and creamy. :)
J.L.F. + J.W.H.

_~*My Blog*~_

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXCfO71/]
[/url]
Phlpns314JLF
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Spring 2009

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Lunch