Craft Fairs and question for the crafters on here :)

If you create a cool do it yourself project and would like to share your templates/instructions. This is the place. (as always no posting of copyrighted material - original creations only)

Craft Fairs and question for the crafters on here :)

Postby futuremrswheels » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm at that age where everyone I know is having a baby. I like to get a few things off the registry, but I also like to include handmade gifts like burp cloths, taggie blankets, owl hats, bows/hair bands, etc off of Etsy. I've started scouring the internet for local craft fairs and found this link:

http://www.stlcraftfairs.com/Shoppers.php

But wasn't sure if there were any other resources out there that you guys use- since the holidays are coming up.

Another question- is there anyone on here who makes baby stuff (such as burp cloths, hair bows/bands, taggie blankets, etc) and sells it? If so, send me a PM- especially if you have an Etsy!
futuremrswheels
Level 7
Level 7

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to DIY