question about DIY photo guest bk

If you create a cool do it yourself project and would like to share your templates/instructions. This is the place. (as always no posting of copyrighted material - original creations only)

question about DIY photo guest bk

Postby 1977lindsay » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:16 am

Has anyone used snapfish or any other company to create their own photo guest book? I am referring to the flush paged ones that look like the ones the photogs use/sell? If so, would mind offering give me any tips, sites, or pics of yours? If you have done this yourself, was it worth it...or should I just say "the heck with it," and just buy it from the photogs for $250.

Thanks
-Lindsay
Lindsay and Michael sitt'n in a tree...
04/10/10
1977lindsay
Level 5
Level 5

Wedding Date: Spring 2010

Re: question about DIY photo guest bk

Postby nkm80 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 am

I haven't done a guest book yet but I did just put together a photobook on shutterfly and it turned out great! I liked the background/layout options on shutterfly best compared to snapfish or Walgreens. And they always have coupon codes for deals on things like that. Hope that helps!
nkm80
Level 4
Level 4

Wedding Date: Fall 2009

Postby Joline » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:07 am

I did my book on blurb.com and loved how it turned out. I did a hardcover with a picture, had about 20 pages for around $40. I am not sure about the flush mount thing though, check the website.
Joline
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Fall 2009

Postby Phlpns314JLF » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:32 pm

I just got mine today that I did at Blurb.Com and I could rave about it for hours. I got the 7x7 square book, hardcover w/ wrapped image and premium paper 20 pages for less than $40. I think that right now it's my favorite thing about my wedding, LOL.

Their software is also really easy to use. Just drag and drop.
J.L.F. + J.W.H.

_~*My Blog*~_

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXCfO71/]
[/url]
Phlpns314JLF
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Spring 2009

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to DIY