Semi-DIY Guestbook PIP

If you create a cool do it yourself project and would like to share your templates/instructions. This is the place. (as always no posting of copyrighted material - original creations only)

Semi-DIY Guestbook PIP

Postby aeh » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Handmade guestbook: bookedstore.com
Photo corners: Archivers
Photos: Me
Archival pens: Archivers

I bought this 8x8 hand-painted wooden scrapbook from BookedStore.com, and added our favorite Florida photos throughout with photo corners. Guests will sign around the photos. There are 24 pages. The first 12 are for guests to sign. The last 12 will be photos of the wedding. A great keepsake for us, if I do say so myself. :)

Back story: Mike purchased a smaller version of this scrapbook for me on one of our vacations in Florida at this cute little coffee shop. I use it to scrap our fave pics of us in FL. I will take that with me to FL to show off to guests as well.

aeh
Level 8
Level 8

Wedding Date: Winter 2008/2009

Re: Semi-DIY Guestbook PIP

Postby bridetobe » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:10 am

This is REALLY cute.
bridetobe
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Semi-DIY Guestbook PIP

Postby aeh » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:27 am

bridetobe wrote:This is REALLY cute.

thank you!!
aeh
Level 8
Level 8

Wedding Date: Winter 2008/2009

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to DIY