DIY Bouquets and Boutonnieres PIP

If you create a cool do it yourself project and would like to share your templates/instructions. This is the place. (as always no posting of copyrighted material - original creations only)

DIY Bouquets and Boutonnieres PIP

Postby aeh » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Silk flowers, floral tape: Afloral.com
Pearl pins: Hobby Lobby
Silk Ribbon: Joann Fabric
Boutonniere flower: Michaels, one bunch of orchids that matched my gerbera daisy colors

Before:

After:

This was super easy, and my total floral cost was under $50. My bouquet is not pictured because I am still trying to find a bouquet photo frame charm for my handle.
aeh
Level 8
Level 8

Wedding Date: Winter 2008/2009

Re: DIY Bouquets and Boutonnieres PIP

Postby jennyk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:01 am

Those look lovely! And what a bargain!
jennyk
Level 3
Level 3

Wedding Date: Fall 2009

Postby bllr29 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Those are awesome!! Please post pics of your bouquet after you get done! I am anxious to see what it looks like, I was trying to decide between making my own bouquets with real flowers or silk, and I think this made my mind up!! They look great!
bllr29
Level 6
Level 6

Wedding Date: Summer 2009

Postby aeh » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:49 pm

bllr29 wrote:Those are awesome!! Please post pics of your bouquet after you get done! I am anxious to see what it looks like, I was trying to decide between making my own bouquets with real flowers or silk, and I think this made my mind up!! They look great!

I finished my bouquet tonight; I made a separate post in the DIY forum for it.
Thanks for the compliments! Silk flowers are the way to go. I could not even imagine paying so much for something that lasts a day or 2. And in the end, NO ONE will care whether your flowers were real or not :)
aeh
Level 8
Level 8

Wedding Date: Winter 2008/2009

Postby may26bride » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Hello!
I love you bouquets and I know you ordered from Afloral.com. I am wondering if you remember what stock # those flowers are?? I am also using gerbera daisies for my wedding and my accent color is pink. I love the pinks that you have choosen and I would like to order samples from Afloral to check them out myself. If you could help me out that would be great!
Thanks!
PS.
You did a great job!
may26bride
Level 1
Level 1

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to DIY