OOT gift bags and sweatsuit PIP

If you create a cool do it yourself project and would like to share your templates/instructions. This is the place. (as always no posting of copyrighted material - original creations only)

OOT gift bags and sweatsuit PIP

Postby sarasel » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 am

My step mom and I made these gift bags for our out of town guests.

We filled them with:

Three Gus's pretzels dipped in chocolate
A bag of St. Louis licorice
Four Fitz rootbeers
Homemade gooey butter cookies
Mini thing of TUMS
St. Louis post card, magazine and map

For DH's parents, we put local wine in the bags, too.

They were a hit. We attached a note to the outside of the bag that I hand wrote for each couple. We punched a hole in the notes and tied them on the outside of the bag with matching ribbon. That way, the hotel would be able to tell easily what bag went with what guest.

I also had this Hanes sweatsuit embroidered at St. Louis Custom Gear in SO CO Mall. This is the back of the hoodie and the pants...the other is the front with my new initials on it.

Sara, John & JC III
9.6.08 and 2.29.12
sarasel
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2008

Re: OOT gift bags and sweatsuit PIP

Postby jennelled » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:51 am

Cute! I had a similar track jacket, and I loved it! :)
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to DIY