Programs

If you create a cool do it yourself project and would like to share your templates/instructions. This is the place. (as always no posting of copyrighted material - original creations only)

Programs

Postby LMC2008 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:46 pm

We created our program with Illustrator. It had 4 pages of computer paper which was placed on a black sheet of cardstock. We printed all of our copies and got them cut at Kinko's. We first went to Office Max and they cut them along the wrong lines and we had to reprint our pages. We were not happy at all with Office Max!!! We also purchased ribbon from PaperSource online. At home, we set up a little workshop. I put the papers in order, FI punched the holes through the tops, and my sister and mom ran the ribbons through the holes.
We were happy with our finished product! Hope you like it too!!!

Lauren & Mike- August 31, 2008
Ethan Michael- May 14, 2011
William Michael- February 17, 2014
LMC2008
Level 18
Level 18

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Programs

Postby sarah&david » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:17 am

LOVE them!!! they are so adorable!!! I'm actually getting ready to help my friend next Monday with her programs and they're a similar design (just with earthtone colors instead) :)
sarah&david
Level 3
Level 3

Wedding Date: Fall 2009

Postby kt12883 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:53 am

OMG Those are too perfect! How cute! I may borrow your idea for my programs! Those are excatly what i am looking for!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
kt12883
Level 3
Level 3

Wedding Date: Winter 2008/2009

Postby LMC2008 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:03 pm

kt12883 wrote:OMG Those are too perfect! How cute! I may borrow your idea for my programs! Those are excatly what i am looking for!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Yay...I am glad that you enjoy them! I think that I will show what the insides look like too!

Lauren & Mike- August 31, 2008
Ethan Michael- May 14, 2011
William Michael- February 17, 2014
LMC2008
Level 18
Level 18

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby futuremrswheels » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm

I would love to see what the insides of the programs look like. I am kind of lost about what info to include in ours.
futuremrswheels
Level 7
Level 7

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to DIY